Patrick Stump Arrested

By on 6:07 PM




Patrick Stump arrested? Yep, after a late night traffic stop last night Tuesday, August 25, 2009, Patrick Stump was arrested. Read more about the reason behind the arrest, see the Fall Out Boy Patrick Stump mugshot and video below.Fall Out Boy’s Patrick Stump was arrested last night in Los Angeles on an outstanding warrant! Yes, apparently the singer was driving without a valid driver’s license. Not zesty!
About the arrest, Stump told MTV News, “All I really have to say is ignorance of the law isn’t innocence. I didn’t want to give up my Illinois driver’s license and was unaware that was a crime. It is, by the way, in the state of California. Lesson learned. I technically broke a law, so technically I deserve whatever I get. But man, is my mom gonna be pissed.”
Stump was booked on an outstanding warrant for driving without a driver’s license. He was released early Wednesday after he posted $15,000 bail.
Even though the band has announced that they will take a break from recording and touring starting next year, Fall Out Boy is said to taking the main stage at Reading Festival this Friday.
Check out the Patrick Stump mug shot here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts