Big Brother 11 Finale

By on 5:11 PM


Big Brother 11 Finale, big brother 11 winner, big brother finale, big brother finale 2009, big brother finale time, who wins big brother 11


Big Brother 11 Finale, I’m a huge Big Brother fan and while I do call it a guilty pleasure, the truth of the matter is that it’s not another regular TV show. The show for me has more to do with the fact that there are 24/7 live feeds making it the most authetic or “real” reality show in television. Anyway, as with every summer I’ve had a good time and it’s nice to hear that the show is putting on record ratings. The show probably will keep going strong for a lot more seasons.

As for tonight with the finale, Natalie, Kevin and Jordan are all left. I’m rooting for Kevin because he won competitions especially when he had to. I also placed a bet on him and will be looking to make some money. I hate Natalie, she perhaps was someone I hated because she wasn’t entertaining in her lying and she didn’t seem so bright. She didn’t do anything in competitions either allowing Kevin to do all the work. I will hurl if she wins $50,000, there is a skill in making everyone do the work for you but that’s to an extent. Jordan deserves to win if she can beat Kevin in the final competition tonight (and eliminate Kevin)….she’s struggled at crucial times but for the most part has used her weaknesses as a player as well as using her charm to make everyone like her. She was probably going to get far anyway by herself based on being a “weak” player.

Songs for each house guest (except Laura and Braden -not much of a track for a big boobed girl with horse teeth or a guy who will be known as calling Kevin a beaner in order to try to stir it up):

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts