Celebrity Hot and Sexy Pictures: Watch More To Love Season 1 Finale

Watch More To Love Season 1 Finale


More To Love Season Finale| more to love, more to love finale, more to love winner, more to love are they still together, more to love update

More To Love Season Finale, Fox TV
’s extra large reality dating show, More to Love wrapped up the season tonight. Luke Conley went through 20 large women and chose his fiancé tonight. 26-year old Tali won the honors and said “I do” in the season finale. Amazing that on a show featuring large women, he chose the prettiest and thinnest one of the bunch. Just shocking!

I admit I got roped into this one. A combination of a Hell’s Kitchen lead-in and my girlfriend helped keep this one on my television set. I was intrigued at the concept for sure. Week 1 bordered on tasteless as Fox constantly flashed the weights of the women. I mentioned to my girlfriend that I felt like I was watching The Ultimate Fighter when they flash up the stats of the fighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts