New Mexico Soccer Elizabeth Lambert

By on 9:01 AM


New Mexico Soccer Elizabeth Lambert, A female version was Vinny Jones has been suspended for his infractions during a 1-0 defeat to Brigham Young in a semifinal of the Mountain West Conference. Apparently, the soccer player Mexico has become an Internet celebrity for the wrong reasons.
New Mexico Soccer Elizabeth Lambert
Liz Lambert threw elbows collided with several players, then pulled her ponytail Kassidy Shumway BYU player, who was falling to the ground. Lambert has publicly apologized for his behavior, he said "my actions were uncalled for, I let my emotions get the better of me in a hot situation. This is in no way indicative of my character, or the football player I am. "

New Mexico coach Kit Vela said: "Liz is a quality student and athlete, but in this case, his actions clearly crossed the line of fair play and sportsmanship". Lambert was the only player to be a yellow card in the game, which came in the 77th minute of colliding with a player at BYU which led to the network.

After watching the video in a recent post, the question I want to know is why the referee has not been suspended, just in the short clip I've seen out of Lambert be received 4 yellow cards and two red cards straight. Why not check out the clip and let us know your thoughts. She may have a future in the UFC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts