Kate Gosselin New Hairstyle

By on 12:00 AM


Kate Gosselin New Hairstyle, It’s not that we didn’t want to like Kate Gosselin’s new look on the cover of People magazine, where she triumphantly declares “I’m starting over.”

But as human beings with functioning eyeballs, we simply couldn’t get past the terrible look of her new long hair weave, complete with highlights and short layers.

And while we never thought this was possible, it appears her new hair is, shockingly, worse than the porcupine cut for which she has become famous. Not only does it look horribly fake, but Gosselin still seems to have the same short cut as always, only this time she has one massive hair-piece attached to the back of it.

“It’s good to have hair again,” Kate tells People. “I never thought I’d have short hair for as long as I did. I feel like this is a fresh start, a fresh me, a fresh life.”

Later, she refers to herself as the new “Kate Clean Slate.”

“I’m rebuilding. There’s no option for this not to be a good year. Now I get to start over with a new self and new goals.”

If we can Kate, we’d suggest goal number one is finding a new hairstylist.

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts