Jennifer Tse

By on 2:44 AM

Jennifer Tse, Jennifer Tse attended “M.A.C Hello Kitty Limited Edition Make-up Collection Conference. She wore a big blond wig and dressed up as Hello Kitty. Jennifer’s sister in law Cecilia Cheung did a interview earlier and scolded Edison Chen as a hypocrite. Jennifer said that she didn’t watch the interview because it was a private matter. She personally has no interest in it and will not care. She said “I cannot read Chinese, I rather spend 10 minutes of my time watching sports news because even if I watch the TV interview it will not change my thoughts on my sister in law.Jennifer Tse

Tang Wei - Hong Kong

Jennifer Tse Ting-Ting

Kathy Chow Man-Kei
Tang Wei, Jennifer Tse, and Kathy Chow and others attended the Roger Vivier flagship store opening ceremony in Hong Kong yesterday. (Sina)
Tang Wei



Amanda S.

Kathy Chow Man-Kei


Lisa S.

Nicola Cheung Sam-Yuet



Jennifer Tse Ting-Ting

Tang Wei

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts