Katy Perry Goes Topless for Jake Bailey

By on 12:10 AM

Katy Perry Goes Topless for Jake Bailey : Is it just me, or does Katy Perry seem to you like an attention whore? Strangely, I didn't really think about this before, probably due to the fact that she has that girl next door look that I just love to gawk at, but recently it has been slowly dawning on me. Of course, all entertainers need to stay in the lime light, but Katy Perry is bordering on K$sha attention whoring at times. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all.
Speaking of which, here is a nice, not quite attention whoring photoshoot with Sandy Huffaker. Not sure what exactly the shoot is for, but Katy Perry has gone for a more elegant look. She still has her sexy vibe going, but it seems to have been slightly toned down. Here are the photos, and it seems like they haven't even been touched by photoshop, enjoy ... Katy Perry Goes Topless for Jake Bailey







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts