Khloe Kardashian Odom explains wardrobe malfunction

By on 12:04 AM

Khloe Kardashian Odom explains wardrobe malfunction Photos: 12:37PM EDT November 2. 2012 - Khloe Kardashian Odom, whose shirt became the talk of The X Factor's first live show this week, is now blaming Sandy for "nipplegate."

"We moved the show up because of the hurricane, so my stuff that was being sent was stuck on the East Coast," Khloe told Hollyscoop Thursday backstage at the show.

A Kardashian without klothes? Impossible!

"That top [arrived from the East Coast] first thing."

More: 'X Factor' serves up first live show

Some media outlets are calling the wardrobe malfunction a "booby trap" saying it was all staged for ratings, but Khloe swears she wouldn't walk on stage showing off her chest on purpose.

"The shirt was lined and everything! I'm surprised that much showed!" she says.



"When I went on, Simon was like motioning to me to cover up, and I was like, 'what's he doing?"

As for Khloe, "In hindsight, I just thought maybe I was just a little nipply, but apparently from what everyone says, you saw a lot more than just that!" she joked.

And she says, "During a commercial break, I was able to put band aids on!"

Simon Cowell, of course, loved it. "I thought it was hilarious," he told reporters after Thursday's show, reports EW.com. "Your first live show, you don't wear a bra, and the studio's freezing, of course.

Popular Posts