Kate Upton Risks Wardrobe Malfunction While Filming 'The Other Woman'

By on 10:08 PM

Kate Upton disaster risks with it enough cleavage as she jumps up and down on the other girl set.Remember movie a few days ago when I said I was never like a movie set in the Hamptons ever? I have officially changed my mind, and the film, The Other Woman, is still in production. All I needed was to see Kate Upton on the set of the film bouncing with her fluffy funbags in each direction, but unfortunately not loose. And I'm officially a fan of this movie.


It would be easy to say that Kate Upton giant breasts make everything better. Easy to say, because it's true! And while the Three Stooges was a rescue, the presence of Kate, Mo has never been such a spectacle Flouncing Kate floppy bits of fun. I give this movie three thumbs up. Enjoy.

Popular Posts