Kimberley Walsh Says She's Ready to Have a Baby

By on 8:20 AM


Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh, who has been dating musician Justin Scott for seven years, thinks she is finally ready to give in to her “maternal urge” and settle down.



“I’m definitely leaning towards having a family much more," she said. "I don’t know whether it’s my age or because I’ve got to a point in my life where I’m more happy to settle down and look after someone else rather than just thinking about myself, but I’m feeling that maternal urge.”

The 28-year-old star admitted she and bandmate Cheryl Cole -- who is married to soccer player Ashley Cole -- are constantly encouraging one another to start a family but neither wants to be the first in the group to fall pregnant.

She told Britain’s Hello! magazine: “Cheryl and I kind of push each other to go first because we’d love to have a baby around. I say, ‘Why don’t you have one and I’ll just look after it, and Cheryl says, ‘No, why don’t you?’

“I think I’ve got the edge because she’s already married, so I can use that in my favour. But then she starts with the old ticking clock argument because I’m a couple of years older Read More Kimberley Walsh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts